When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Whizzer Cycletruck ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rare... Rare...

Über rare ad for Model MCT (yes, it IS a Cycletruck badge, but I've never seen one on an MCT).
Also note it's fitted with an EARLY H kit (with the spring bar under the motor and flat guard). Yum!!!

DEALERpwct-1.jpg

Last edited:
Neat brochure! I've had 5 Whizzers.... What is the advantage to having the strut bracket to the coaster brake lever??

Cycletrucks are not my favorite, but with a whizzer motor on it, MAN-OH-MAN, it just looks right!!!

note that the bar under what would be the sign

is raised and curved to accommodate the motor

Whizzer motorcycle engines ceased production in 1965 due to the increasingly competitive bicycle engine market.

Bringing up an old post

Hopefully this will post. Here is mine..... 1953 and going through full blown restoration. Looking for rear sheave and also belt guard (painted, not chrome)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 197
I had a feeling this was going to be a hard buger. The catalogs from Schwinn indicated that there was such animal, but it has not been seen yet.
Mitch

Yes the "Schwinn Cycletruck" did exist. I have the factory blue prints for the frame construction from Schwinn. They are 1:1 scale drawings. I always wanted to get a regular Cycletruck an convert it to the Whizzer style.

Back