When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete Zephyr motorized bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is the Sears sold version of the Saginaw Power bike Unit roughly 1947-1953 This has the briggs and Strattom engine, the other was powered by a Continental 45' canted block engine, which is a bit more sought after. Seems to be mostly there except for the kick start unit.. value $800 ish, not including bike. Most valuable parts are the Belt guard and the brake/power transfer hub (which I need for mine).

This is the Sears sold version of the Saginaw Power bike Unit roughly 1947-1953 This has the briggs and Strattom engine, the other was powered by a Continental 45' canted block engine, which is a bit more sought after. Seems to be mostly there except for the kick start unit.. value $800 ish, not including bike. Most valuable parts are the Belt guard and the brake/power transfer hub (which I need for mine).

I do appreciate the insight !!! pretty sure the kick is around there somewhere in the garage....
I am an avid cyclist but this would be too easy for me ..LOL..so I do think I will end up selling it for a very reasonable price
If you know of any takers please let me know..

Back