When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'39 Monark 5 bar getting back together again.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Started putting this 1939 Monark Champion 5 bar back together today that was parted out on ebay a while back. I tried to buy the whole thing but seller was set on parting it out. I did get most of it piece by piece, but I am missing the hard to find bars/stem and rear rack. I'll find 'em, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!View attachment 416921 View attachment 416922 View attachment 416923 View attachment 416924 View attachment 416925

Would it be to far to guess "bicyclebones"?

IMG_4218.JPG

The pie plate guard is not correct for the Five Bar. There at least three versions of the butterfly stand. One for the 24" aluminum bikes, one for the Five Bar, and one for the standard iron frames. All three have different mounts. V/r Shawn
what about the Hawthorne 5 Bar? Pie plate came on those?

what about the Hawthorne 5 Bar? Pie plate came on those?

Yes for the Hawthorne which is a completely different bike. I thought when you got this bike they had put the correct guard on it and I know it had the correct seat (Troxel M1). V/r Shawn

Yes for the Hawthorne which is a completely different bike. I thought when you got this bike they had put the correct guard on it and I know it had the correct seat (Troxel M1). V/r Shawn
I do them the way I like them. I added the seat. I could put the 10.00 Guard on it and switch the seat in no time.....if I wanted

The pie plate guard is not correct for the Five Bar. There at least three versions of the butterfly stand. One for the 24" aluminum bikes, one for the Five Bar, and one for the standard iron frames. All three have different mounts. V/r Shawn
Now I'm confused....here is http://www.nostalgic.net/bicycle289/picture1097 5 bar. So.....I have the correct stand for a 5 bar...& the pie plate. His chain ring has the holes for the pie plate......
20170214_155622.jpg

So how am I wrong?

Back