When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
We rode our bikes to meet Mr. and Mrs. @rustjunkie
My sweetie on her 1959 Western Flyer locked to the tree in front of LeRoy's the original...
e4467156b2f818ea5cc99e5a22096638.jpg

Thank you again for a wonderful time and breakfast.

We rode our bikes to meet Mr. and Mrs. @rustjunkie
My sweetie on her 1959 Western Flyer locked to the tree in front of LeRoy's the original...
e4467156b2f818ea5cc99e5a22096638.jpg

Thank you again for a wonderful time and breakfast.

I hope you two enjoyed your time in my little hometown. Looks like a wonderful weekend. Happy Anniversay once again and cheers to many more!! Sad I missed you guys this time. Next month! :)

I'm a little tired of the color scheme on my DL1. I rode down to the paint store to check out some swatches. I wasn't able to pin down the color that I want, but I'm thinking something in an eggshell finish! My choices of color are between Putty and Taupe. Or perhaps Mauve and Rustica
image.jpeg

I'm a little tired of the color scheme on my DL1. I rode down to the paint store to check out some swatches. I wasn't able to pin down the color that I want, but I'm thinking something in an eggshell finish! My choices of color are between Putty and Taupe. Or perhaps Mauve and Rustica View attachment 438268
Personally I think it would be better to leave the original paint in tact and paint another bike that has already been painted.
That bike is worth keeping original in my opinion.

I'm a little tired of the color scheme on my DL1. I rode down to the paint store to check out some swatches. I wasn't able to pin down the color that I want, but I'm thinking something in an eggshell finish! My choices of color are between Putty and Taupe. Or perhaps Mauve and Rustica

You can make it any color as long as it's black :-D.

Back