When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold PARTS AND PICS ADDED - Prewar Hawthorne Rollfast mens - $499 shipped

-

RustyK

I live for the CABE
NEW PICS ADDED SEE VERY BOTTOM OF AD- previously missing seat, light bezel and handlebars added - see at bottom of ad thread

40 or 41? Hawthorne, appears to be made by Rollfast. Paint is original, sort of metallic. Has what may be the original Wards Riverside Mate tires, front and rear. Front holds air, rear needs a tube. Everything spins freely. New Departure front and rear hubs.

3 rib fender light has a battery stuck in it. Squirt decals on the backs of the fenders.

I did a light rub with a wet paper towel to get the dust off but this would clean up really nice with a little more effort.

The light of heaven shineth upon this bike (see last pic)

REDUCED $499.00 shipped lower 48 states USA

h14.jpg
h5.jpg
h4.jpg
h6.jpg
h13.jpg
h12.jpg
h11.jpg
h10.jpg
h8.jpg
h7.jpg
h9.jpg
h3.jpg

Last edited:
I own the springer version of this same bike, same exact color. The paint held up well on these frames and fenders, I think they were coated with something. The rims, racks, and guard seem to not be coated and got rusty. The label on the seat tube says something about this process if I remember correctly. Mine is a Snyder made '41.

Back