When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
WOW !! I underestimated the Monstrosity of Turn-Out !! Thank you Schwinndoggy & Rollfaster for Representing your States of NC & MO
With NC & MO & GA we have Already hit nearly 30 !!
Come on TENN reps & AZ & IL & whoever else I've missed ! ........
Good Golly Miss Molly >>>>> WE might make the Nashvegas Nightly News !! :eek::D
I don't know Dave most people that end up on the Nashville news are usually shot.

@schwinndoggy don are you sure then? i.d. be very grateful for two bikes. We can do two boys. Diana is tall. I appreciate it so much.

Im not sure will join for dinner friday night yet but when would you like to know for sure??
Amanda I can bring a ladies 3 speed Hercules for your girlfriend, just throwing it out there. Sean

GREAT News for any of us Vintage Bike folks who also love old cars and trucks, and are making this trip to Nashville ...

This weekend is ALSO the GOODGUYS Nationals in Nashville at the Nissan Stadium May 19th thru 21st !!!!

I'm SO Excited . We will be Cruzin' our Vintage Bikes just BLOCKS from this event site ......

It will probably require some of us to modify our route to cruise by this Event and take in some of the Scenery :D

Cheers!! CCR Dave

Has anyone scoped out an eating place for either Friday night or the day of the ride? V/r Shawn

With all these people coming, you should add a swap meet. It would be the biggest in the southeast.

Has anyone scoped out an eating place for either Friday night or the day of the ride? V/r Shawn
Nobody has locked anything down, but as Dave suggested I think we should do something on the outskirts of town. If you go back a bit in this thread, there's a few ideas. I vote for some Nashville hot chicken at an outdoor place that will hold our huge group.

GREAT News for any of us Vintage Bike folks who also love old cars and trucks, and are making this trip to Nashville ...

This weekend is ALSO the GOODGUYS Nationals in Nashville at the Nissan Stadium May 19th thru 21st !!!!

I'm SO Excited . We will be Cruzin' our Vintage Bikes just BLOCKS from this event site ......

It will probably require some of us to modify our route to cruise by this Event and take in some of the Scenery :D

Cheers!! CCR Dave
One of our guys is planning on driving his 55 Chevy wagon down and attending Good Guys.

Nobody has locked anything down, but as Dave suggested I think we should do something on the outskirts of town. If you go back a bit in this thread, there's a few ideas. I vote for some Nashville hot chicken at an outdoor place that will hold our huge group.

It's hard to get an accurate count of just how many are gathering on Friday afternoon / evening but my "rough" estimate a few weeks ago was 40-ish. That is definitely going to require an eating establishment to require a DEPOSIT to allocate that much space for a group of this size ---- Especially on a Friday !!!
What about this idea ------ COULD WE ALL MEET ON FRIDAY AT A STATE PARK AND HAVE A BIG COOKOUT ??
State Parks CAN reserve a pavilion for a group of this size !!
We could do a BYOF -- BYOB (F=Food). (B=Beverage) (alcohol would need to be IN A CUP -- disguised!!)
ALSO we could gather around our prized bikes and chit-chat about them etc.
As JOEL mentioned the "swap meet" could be simply having some items in our Trunks /Vans / Trucks to sell/swap
On a "Low-Key" format (as the State Park would NOT want too much "official Business" going on)
I'm not too familiar with the State Parks in the area.... but I do recall a couple big lakes in Nashville area.

Please chime-in on this State Park Gathering idea .... I feel it addresses MANY of our concerns!!
Cheers!! CCR Dave

Back