When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions RE: Shipbikes.com

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

phantom

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have a few bikes that I know I can sell if I ship them. I use to use Fedex but didn't have an account and had to lug the box to a drop off location. Looking at this website www.shipbikes.com it seems that I can pack and box, pre pay and print a label and schedule a pick up. So much easier and and less cost than other shippers. Doe's anyone have experience with them and is the process just that easy? Thanks

I just printed a shipping label from Bikeflights. So I just went to Shipbikes.com to compare prices. They have a 60lb weight limit.
I imagine most of the bikes we ship weigh more than that.

I have shipped a lot of middleweights and cruisers. Tanks, racks, fenders etc: and have never exceeded 55 pounds packed. Usually in a 52x9x28 box

Looks like both are 3rd party Fedex shippers. I've only delt with bikeflights. I did see shipbikes at the CABDA show last year. They sell fancy bike shipping boxes too. I punched in some random numbers on both sights and they appear to have pretty much the same pricing.

Most ballooners will exceed the 60 lb limit. If its a deluxe bike figure 65-70 lbs. Bikeflights is my go-to. Unbeatable customer service. Real, English speaking people on the other end! V/r Shawn
They must not do much business in California then.

Back