When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn WZ Whizzer Barn Find!

-
She has the HD rear tire too, maybe front also....naw, looks like a typhoon.
Boy, you been busy, got her all apart!

Last edited:
Ticks are a pain in the.... actually, they really don't cause much pain, unless you get infected or acquire Lyme disease.

Auto cluch. Call 920-559-1822 if you want to get a newsletter from the Illinois Whizzer Club. Parts and help. It must have had a generator on at one time to run the lights. The brass oil plug looks frozen. Be careful not to make it worse.

Last edited:
Auto cluch. Call 920-559-1822 if you want to get a newsletter from the Illinois Whizzer Club. Parts and help. It must have had a generator on at one time to run the lights. The brass oil plug looks frozen. Be careful not to make it worse.
Thank you for the advise on the oil plug.. I just finished servicing the bike. I am going to start on the motor this week. It does have a generator but it was not attached when I bought the bike. I have a lot of learning and testing to do before this thing gets turned over... I call today... Thanks

Interesting bike, and serial number. Are the S-2 rims knurled (railroad tracks) or smooth?

Back