When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

-
My phone's weather app shows a 40% chance of rain on both Friday and Saturday. I figure that means 60% chance that it won't rain.
My problem is that it is looking like I have a high chance of having to work on Saturday, and I have 100% chance of having to attend a high school graduation on Friday evening.
I am the one who likely lives closest to this event and things are not looking good for me to make it. Hopefully I can at least make some sort of appearance on Saturday somewhere along the way to introduce myself in person and say "Hello".

Whoa Dave! Take it down a notch! Let's stick to the meet n greet at the park as planned. At that point, we can decide what to do next. I did want to check out that car show, time permitting. The flyer says free after 6 pm. Maybe we do dinner then check out the show? I don't want to complicate this event! It's all about the ride!
With it being this late in the game, let's try to stick to our plans. All I want to do now is concentrate on driving south. See y'all Friday!!!

Hey guys ....... I'm fine with the original plan....... don't misunderstand me. The Weather Channel dot com forecast had Friday storms as 80% "Likely" at the time I wrote the suggestion, last night. (Today it's back to 50%)

All I could envision is a poor turnout at the Park since it is outdoors.The idea I proposed was simply to take a pulse -- if it is a washout Friday .... to meet indoors elsewhere. Sticking to the original plan is A-OK by me! See you Friday afternoon in the Park! Safe travels! CCR Dave

image.jpg
There's four bikes under there somewhere. Y'all be safe!

I'm still stuck in the Charlotte airport--aircraft maintenance issues. I'm sticking with the original plan and probably won't have time to stop and pick up anything. We plan on going out to eat about 6pm anyways and call it a day because I am envisioning about 2-3 hours of sleep tonight. V/r Shawn

Ok truck is loaded now just have to unpack my business trip stuff and pack what's going to Nashville. 2hrs of sleep if I'm lucky. Hopefully my co-pilot can handle the majority of the driving duties tomorrow! See ya'll there... V/r Shawn

Back