When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Schwinn Motorbike Rat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tailhole

I live for the CABE
Last year, I gave a buddy some prewar bicycle odds & ends. He returned a few weeks later with this beat up, but interesting green motorbike frame (no fork, not hardware). I hung it in the garage and other than admiring it from time to time, didn't think about it much.
Last Saturday he stopped by with the fork. He came across it and thought I might want to have it.
Last Wednesday, I put the fork on it, just to see how it looked.
A few hours later I was riding it all over the yard. I love this thing and plan on riding it on the Blu'z Cruz (Denver antique bicycle ride which takes place every 3rd Sunday of the month, year round in rain snow or sun).
What do you think?

IMG_20170519_182019755.jpg

IMG_20170519_183206.jpg

I love the look of ballooners with knobbies. It would look even cooler with some rain gutter fenders in my opinion. That frame has a post apocalyptic look to it. Nice build!

Last year, I gave a buddy some prewar bicycle odds & ends. He returned a few weeks later with this beat up, but interesting green motorbike frame (no fork, not hardware). I hung it in the garage and other than admiring it from time to time, didn't think about it much.
Last Saturday he stopped by with the fork. He came across it and thought I might want to have it.
Last Wednesday, I put the fork on it, just to see how it looked.
A few hours later I was riding it all over the yard. I love this thing and plan on riding it on the Blu'z Cruz (Denver antique bicycle ride which takes place every 3rd Sunday of the month, year round in rain snow or sun).
What do you think?

View attachment 468975

View attachment 468974

Great photo. It actually looks period.

Back