When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**somebody** hit the Jackpot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
From my town .Item was not sold for 999.00-best offer accepted -put a high price on it and accept the high offer , or place an item and accept the high offer , lots of manipulation on ebay . This thread is a good example of ,not reading the whole sale situation .Also to prosecute someone for there ebay antics does not/will not work -possibly you can be banned!!! I know lots of sellers who use different i.d. ,or a relatives information , ..Police will not pursue an ebay criminal .

when a Best Offer is accepted ebay indicates that this happened by putting a line through the original price.
they do not divulge the actual price.
so... ebay indicates the item sold for $999, but you claim to know otherwise. :confused:o_O

...and just who is being prosecuted for their "...ebay antics" ? :confused:o_O

Listen up mr know it all , hit the link that GTs58 has given and if that is not a line through the 999 -what is it , like I said LOOK AT THE FINAL , -

Last edited:
-clipart-kid-lucky-clipart-clipart-kid-middot-slot-machine-reels-slot-machine-clip-art-1024_1024.png

Listen up mr know it all , hit the link that GTs58 has given and if that is not a line through the 999 -what is it , like I said LOOK AT THE FINAL , -

Ah but the 'moron' is right bozo. Ebay doesn't put the line through the ended auction unless you see it through the seller's completed listings page: http://www.ebay.com/sch/mfxs50/m.html?item=112444841565&rmvSB=true&nma=true&orig_cvip=true&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&si=pAnIirzmQEjLndF3d3ZYMAakH5A%3D&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684
And there it is, sure enough not 999 it's got a line through it, highest offer was excepted, bozo. (grin)

Sucks that ebay use-to let you see, through the completed listings page, what the final price was, but I guess some dope seller threatened a law suite so now it's hidden.

Must change this topic's header too: 'Some dope A.. ebay seller, thought $$, he'd hit the jackpot!'

Last edited:
Back