eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The bike is getting closer.
barneyguey

The bike is getting closer.

I got my chain and seat and installed them. Thank you very fellow Cabers! Waiting on some grips from Bike and I'm almost ready to go. I can't find a chain guard the same color, so I'm going to put a aftermarket chrome guard on it that I have seen on Prewar Schwinn's. Barry
Thank you very much! I also have two blue guards. I took them off girls bikes in blue house paint. Thanx again. Barry

I just got my grips from Pete and put them on the bike (Thank you Pete!). I also cleaned up an after market chain guard and put it on. Now all I need, is to adjust the rearend, have a nice day and then I can riiiide it. I rode it down the deck and across the living room (don't tell my Wife) and it feels good. Nothing feels bent or twisted. Barry

It's coming together very nicely. It desperately needs a guard and a rack. Does it came with tank originally?

Yes, It has rusty spots where it hung. I thought this was wrong but a friend told me the 1941 C Model came with a Hanging Tank. Part of the Chain Guard clamps were there but no rack. Thanx, Barry

Media information

Album
My new labor of love
Added by
barneyguey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Caption

I just got my grips from Pete and put them on the bike (Thank you Pete!). I also cleaned up an after market chain guard and put it on. Now all I need, is to adjust the rearend, have a nice day and then I can riiiiide it. I rode it down the deck and across the living room (don't tell my Wife) and it feels good. Nothing feels bent or twisted. Barry

Image metadata

Device
SAMSUNG SAMSUNG WB100/ SAMSUNG WB101
Aperture
ƒ/3.1
Focal length
4.0 mm
Exposure time
1/152 second(s)
ISO
Filename
SAM_3104.JPG