barnyguey

The bike is getting closer.

I got my chain and seat and installed them. Thank you very fellow Cabers! Waiting on some grips from Bike and I'm almost ready to go. I can't find a chain guard the same color, so I'm going to put a aftermarket chrome guard on it that I have seen on Prewar Schwinn's. Barry

The bike is getting closer.
barnyguey, Mar 16, 2017
    • TheDXjedi
      nice bike I have the correct guard for it only problem is that its blue og paint
    • barnyguey
      Thank you very much! I also have two blue guards. I took them off girls bikes in blue house paint. Thanx again. Barry
    • barnyguey
      I just got my grips from Pete and put them on the bike (Thank you Pete!). I also cleaned up an after market chain guard and put it on. Now all I need, is to adjust the rearend, have a nice day and then I can riiiide it. I rode it down the deck and across the living room (don't tell my Wife) and it feels good. Nothing feels bent or twisted. Barry
    • Bikermaniac
      It's coming together very nicely. It desperately needs a guard and a rack. Does it came with tank originally?
    • barnyguey
      Yes, It has rusty spots where it hung. I thought this was wrong but a friend told me the 1941 C Model came with a Hanging Tank. Part of the Chain Guard clamps were there but no rack. Thanx, Barry
    • Bikermaniac
      Wow, great find. I hope to see it complete soon. Congrats!
    • barnyguey
      Thank you! Barry
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    My new labor of love
    Uploaded By:
    barnyguey
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4608px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/3.1
    Make:
    SAMSUNG
    Model:
    SAMSUNG WB100/ SAMSUNG WB101
    Date / Time:
    2017:03:16 11:09:03
    Exposure Time:
    1/152 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    4 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

• I just got my grips from Pete and put them on the bike (Thank you Pete!). I also cleaned up an after market chain guard and put it on. Now all I need, is to adjust the rearend, have a nice day and then I can riiiiide it. I rode it down the deck and across the living room (don't tell my Wife) and it feels good. Nothing feels bent or twisted. Barry