When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How is everyone getting along with the new platform?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was hoping I could upload pics in a convo but I can't. from my browser (and Mac?) ..however, I can do it now from tapatalk :)

You should be able to attach pics to your private conversations. Does the "upload photo or file" button not appear?

don't know if its my computer but when I click on a thread it takes longer to load, if you start scrolling its stilling loading pics and didnt have that before.

I like better in most respects but I'm frustrated that all the really annoying Cabe members are still on here making posts. I'm also tired of looking at a gigantic picture of a beast farting in a knights face. How much bandwidth does that use up anyway?

I find that it does not work with Firefox browser. I can get text but no images. It works fine with explorer.

I find that it does not work with Firefox browser. I can get text but no images. It works fine with explorer.

I am unable to attach pics on convos using Firefox, but everything else seems to be working. I think. I haven't investigated another browser yet, will try Safari next as I'm a Mac user. In the meantime, using Tapatalk to send pics on private messages.

Darcie

So I just logged in with PC on Firefox, I can see pictures and send pics with convo. I wonder what is different here?

I haven't seen any comments about changing the bike pictured in the Cabe header.

Back