When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Offer Price For Bsa Paratrooper And Swiss Militarvelo?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the freewheeler

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello all -

I've found myself with the opportunity to buy both a 1945 BSA Paratrooper and 1945 Swiss Army Militarvelo and wanted to get a better idea for a good offer price for the two. The seller is asking $550 for the Militarvelo and $1500 for the BSA. I was thinking I'd make an offer of $1800 for both - what do you guys think?

Both are 100% original and in very good condition. Biggest issues I know of are a ripped nose to the BSA saddle and missing frame bag to the Militarvelo. Here are a couple pictures of bikes in as close to the same condition as I could find.

Swiss Army:
5v9k5t.jpg

BSA: (this bike is more rusted than the bike I am looking at)
fbxi0h.jpg

Thanks for any input!

I would say thats a real fair offer.The Swiss Army is missing some of the leather bags and the BSA is worth around $1200

That's a good deal. What year is the Swiss. I love mine, I rode it today. Best riding bikes I've owned.

The Swiss is either '44 or '45. I think I'd actually ride that from time to time, whereas the Paratrooper would be a wall hanger.

To give you an idea, I sold my Swiss for $1400 on ebay. It did have the frame pack on it. I have a Russian link somewhere that Swiss bike parts for sale, including the packs. They are around $400.

Seller accepted $1700 for both! Will be several days until I have a chance to go pick them up though.

Sorry for the bad photos...will have to wait until I pick them up for an update.
wrhvsw.jpg

2lkr9fs.jpg

Last edited:
Back