When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Balloon bike wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That Westfield/Columbia built JC Higgins that THE STIG posted is really cool and unusual. Always liked the exhaust pipe graphics on the tank. The Murray versions are easy to find but this version isn't.

Appreciate the bikes that have been offered so far, but want to see more before I pull the trigger this weekend. So PLEEEZ show me some more ballooners for sale. THANKS!!

Appreciate the bikes that have been offered so far, but want to see more before I pull the trigger this weekend. So PLEEEZ show me some more ballooners for sale. THANKS!!

I have a complete Mid fifties "Evans" Sonic Scout for sale its complete and original. I will be home this afternoon and will get you Pics.

I see your not far from me, I found this on CL, perhaps it will help?
https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bik/5404279574.html

I'd like a old balooner too man, that higgins with the "pipes" is pretty sweet! If I may ask, what would one expect to pay for a mostly complete balooner at entry level. Nothing too rare or nice or restored, just something that would be worth fixin up and riding around.

Something the exact opposite of this :O
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1940-Shelby-Flyer-No-Nose-Deluxe-Vintage-Bicycle-/111890666686

lolololololol

Last edited:
Evans Sonic Scout
I have it hanging up in the house. I have a correct set of truss rods for it.
If your interested in it send me a message we can talk $ on there. I think it would be a good fit for you seeing your name is Evans. LOL!!!
Thank You
Frank

20160206_100823.jpg

20160206_100823.jpg

20160206_100953.jpg

20160206_101044.jpg

20160206_101100.jpg

20160206_101108.jpg

Back