When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some STICKY'S for our new forum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If someone wants to start their own informational thread and make it a permanent "sticky", please do so. Maybe some of you didn't read the post about editing after the the 24hr limit to maintain their threads, so now know you can have that lifted on your personal account membership to modify your informational threads. By the way, I didn't even ask for the pedal thread to become a sticky, but I did ask Dave Stromberger to lift my editing limit to maintain the pedal thread. More work than I thought it would be because of the editing problems but it seems to be working out nicely. If you do start a thread, reserving a couple of comment spots just below the first thread, is a good idea. Gives you room to grow and a place to comment on the thread above it. It was just luck I started out mine that way.

Last edited:
Back