When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New One In The Work Stand: V-day Gift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Man o man, looking again at these pics I've gotta agree with you Mike: that bike has hardly any wear at all. I'd be surprised if it had 100 miles on it.
The plating on the cog is nearly completely intact, and look at those teeth!
Luv these 1930s ND hubs...the hardware is different than later ones, another reason not to toss all that stuff into a can when salvaging a carcass.

02092016.jpg

I cleaned a red tube puddle out of a tire once, It wasn't a very glamorous job. Where did you find this bike?

I cleaned a red tube puddle out of a tire once, It wasn't a very glamorous job. Where did you find this bike?

A new Cabe'r told me about it. I showed interest in another beauty he had recently picked up, but he decided to give it to his wife. He sent pics of this other bike that belonged to the same family. After a few days of pics & negotiations, we struck a deal & she was on her way to Cali.
Another pedal cleaned & serviced today. Tires removed and have I've started servicing the hubs. If not to busy here at work tomorrow, I should have the wheelset ready to roll...

WOW! Great work Mikey. What will you charge to clean up one of my bikes? I think you are better than Ty.

Back