When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope This Is What I Think It Is.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This bike will hit the for sale section after I figure out a price and ENJOY it hanging in my shop and taking pic's of it for a while, I know some go for good monies and some for less, BUT it was a GREAT find.

Well, scrap steel is approx. 3 cents a pound,,so 60 cents?

RAYCYCLE.... Yep... Nice score...the crank ...nope but the elements are there. Plug me in when it's up for grabs.

Still at work, haven't had a chance to get more and better pic's, I'll try tomorrow. Working 60 plus hour's a week dosen't leave much time for the wife and 3 great grandkid's we care for and 5 dog's. I'm getting slower and older 60 year's old in March, but I still ride my bike to work and home each day, 18 mile's round trip, in all kind's of weather, rain, sleet, snow, cold, you gotta get to work to take of the family. Haven't missed a day of work in 7 year's, and NEVER late, I get a check each year of $300.00 for not missing a day of work, kinda of nice. For you who don't know I work for Ray's Trash Service out of Clayton IN. Gotta finish up my paper work and get out of here to the wife and my BEST freind's, my great grand kid's. Please be patience guy's.

ivrjhnsn, I paid a hole lot more for this bike than 3 cent a pound, you must be watching the market, it SUCK'S. I'm sure I paid more than I should of paid, but my guy's know if an old bike come's in they send them to me, I hope to make a couple buck's on this bike, as I paid several hundred's more than I should of had.

Here are a few more pic's, took them real quick, might not have what I thought, I will get better pic's when I have time. Frame has a cut in it but repaired some what.. Pic not good. Saddle is Messinger, New Departure Model D rear hub, Lucky 7 seat post. Might be best to part it out, youn let me know. Picture heavey. Thanks.

Picture 603.jpg

Picture 604.jpg

Picture 604.jpg

Picture 606.jpg

Picture 606.jpg

Picture 608.jpg

Picture 609.jpg

Picture 610.jpg

Picture 612.jpg

Picture 613.jpg

Picture 614.jpg

Picture 615.jpg