When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valentines Day Ride (if You Dare) Lucky Lab, Portland, Or

-

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Yep we're riding. Bring your better half. What better way to show her you really care, then to have her spend the afternoon with you and a bunch of other crotchety old farts. This Sunday February 14th at the Lucky Lab on 18th and NW Quimby. 12:30pm

Well, so much for that plan. It ain't gonna fly with the little lady. See you guys in March.

It was a nice thought. Mine wouldn't like to go either, maybe I should take my bike boyfriend.

I knew what that icy stare meant when I mentioned riding this Sunday. Now I feel like Homer Simpson trying to get back in Marge's good graces.

"Good morning, Marge. I was thinking about how much I enjoy your interests, so I wandered over to that theater you went to last night and I bought tickets to their entire season. Look! Mostly Madrigals. Hey, that might be good. Oh! Oh! An Evening With Philip Glass. Just an evening?!? Voices of the Elderly. Mmmmm."

Back