When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New One In The Work Stand: V-day Gift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Cleaning up beautifully. You know Valentine's Day is Sunday.
I know! Been so busy all week I wasn't able to get to it until now. The bike itself has been stashed away at an undisclosed location patiently waiting to be reassembled. All the painted bits are ready to go. All I have left are to clean the saddle and service the chain. The plan is to get her back together tomorrow after work and pray all goes well. If not, its gonna be a late night... Wish me luck!

That shot of the wheelset all serviced and ready to go is one of my most satisfying moments of resurrecting a bike for the road.
I feel like once I get the wheels all dialed in, I'm on the home stretch.
Congratulations on finding such a diamond in the rough, Mike.
By the looks of that hubs internals, I'd say that bike could be considered, N.O.S.

Actually....it's my same ol' phone. Turned out all it was was a scratched up camera lens! While working on the bike last week, I had Scott clean/polish it using the same technique he uses on watch crystals. Amazing difference! Thanks Scott!
That is an amazing difference,I thought for sure you upgraded phones or bought a new camera....or Scott was taking pics for you.:)

Did you meet your deadline on the bike ?

Stashed her away in the garage last night while my girl wasn't looking.

1d237aa452e51839eeb0f9fef67d113b.jpg

Back