When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling all cwc built bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
this is mine,before,and progress so far.
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG

Island Schwinn, your bent tank is coming along real nice. I hope to see it at the ride.

Very nice Mark! I'm sure you have a few CWC's to consider.

As far as the shirts go. It is still on my to do list but I am waiting on the artist to finalize some details on the pictures.

Lets get this bumped to the top again.
We have about 3 months to go for the inaugural CWC ride, lets get those bikes ready to roll!

I have been working hard to get my 38 Supreme ready for the ride and I hope to see all the "Y" frame Supreme's in Southern Cali out to this gathering as well as all the other CWC models out there.

I have confirmation from Jeff G (39zep) that he may be bringing out both his 37 Bug Eye's (thanks for the support brother).

On another note. I am waiting on two sample shirts to be delivered to me as well as a sticker order.

If I am pleased with the quality of the shirt and graphic, I will offer them up for sale on a prepaid basis.

The design is slightly different then the one pictured here (welder on bike) but it is cool!!! stay tuned.

Last edited:
A little progress picture to share. I have everything to put back together, just waiting on my fenders to return from Jim Frazier, who did a little clean up on them and I need to lace up a nice set of chrome hoops and some pins by Tom. I will have this Supreme ready for the ride.
001 (2).JPG

006 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Where is this ride going to take place anyway? I'm on the east coast, around the Wash. DC area, and have a lot of CWC bikes.

Back