When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major Price Drop On Ebay Silverking

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
s-l1600.jpg

I found the listing at first and didn't have time to make anything happen. I went back to try and find the listing but I couldn't find it so assumed it was gone. What was the bike anyhow? I didn't have much time to look at it the first time.

i dont know hawthornes but its still there,the ez way to find bikes on cr is to do price search,this one was listed for 90 bucks

it was 5k

it is pretty nice... SK forks always look a little pushed back to me, but this one looks more than normal. $900?

This one has a lot going for it though. Has the jeweled delta, toolbox saddle and looks like aluminum bars. Those things alone are going to cost ya over a grand.

This one has a lot going for it though. Has the jeweled delta, toolbox saddle and looks like aluminum bars. Those things alone are going to cost ya over a grand.

It also appears to have the winged stem. A very hard and rare piece to find. Price seems reasonable to me. But what do I know.
DSC02407.JPG

Back