When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show And Tell. ..2/14/16...valentines Day

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This week a couple of smalls: a spare glass reflector for my RMS and a Warner light for a resto project. A big thanks to Scott A. aka Rustjunkie for looking out for me on the Warner and to the seller Syclesalvage for cutting this loose.

A couple of bigs: a '59 Red Phantom from Ebay. This is the first '59 I've seen with a tailight. I was up til 1am this morning getting this one together. Every wheel bearing needed replaced and the chain was a mess. Detailed, serviced, ready to ride!

Next is a '40 BFG which is, essentially, a model BA107 OS. This bike appealed to me for a couple of reasons. First is the tan and cream paint which is rather uncommon and secondly is the non-embossed tank which I think is only one or two years. Is this only on BFG bikes? This bike was kind of advertised here on the CABE but the seller preferred not to ship so I was happy to drive the two and a half hours yesterday to pick it up. I replaced the pedals with a decent set of T10s I had and have a set of BFG Silvertowns on the way. I have a restored chrome spring sliding rail seat but would prefer to find a nice original to match the patina of the bike. I also have the correct EA big button horn that I will replace. When I get the tires I'll tear it down for a full service and detail. V/r Shawn
Warner and lens.JPG
DSC_0992 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0994 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0997 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0999 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1000 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1001 - Copy.JPG

This week a couple of smalls: a spare glass reflector for my RMS and a Warner light for a resto project. A big thanks to Scott A. aka Rustjunkie for looking out for me on the Warner and to the seller Syclesalvage for cutting this loose.

A couple of bigs: a '59 Red Phantom from Ebay. This is the first '59 I've seen with a tailight. I was up til 1am this morning getting this one together. Every wheel bearing needed replaced and the chain was a mess. Detailed, serviced, ready to ride!

Next is a '40 BFG which is, essentially, a model BA107 OS. This bike appealed to me for a couple of reasons. First is the tan and cream paint which is rather uncommon and secondly is the non-embossed tank which I think is only one or two years. Is this only on BFG bikes? This bike was kind of advertised here on the CABE but the seller preferred not to ship so I was happy to drive the two and a half hours yesterday to pick it up. I replaced the pedals with a decent set of T10s I had and have a set of BFG Silvertowns on the way. I have a restored chrome spring sliding rail seat but would prefer to find a nice original to match the patina of the bike. I also have the correct EA big button horn that I will replace. When I get the tires I'll tear it down for a full service and detail. V/r Shawn
View attachment 285551 View attachment 285553 View attachment 285554 View attachment 285555 View attachment 285556 View attachment 285557 View attachment 285558

I'm loving that Streamliner, the color combo is great.

I snagged this off the Scranton CL and I had my purchasing agents go and pick it up for me. It had been sitting there for 2 months before I found it. He was asking way too much for it but I tossed out an offer that I couldn't refuse if he said yes and he did. Pretty excited to see how it cleans up should be fun.

View attachment 285473

View attachment 285474

View attachment 285476

There's actually blue paint hiding under that rust I think.

View attachment 285480

Hey... I was going to pick that up. LOL. Curious what you offered. I had a deal twice with him, but just never got around to actually picking it up. I guess I'm losing ambition to take on a project like that when I still have one in the stand. Congrats, I'm curious as to how well it will clean up.

DELTA DISEASE ,This weeks medicine, the smallest lantern DELTA made the " Marionette " uses 2 "C" cell batteries , fits in the palm of your hand. ca. 1928 and just got this on ebay a couple hours ago, Western Flyer DELTA

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1461.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

Last edited:
I

I Picked this Chopper up a couple of weeks ago .
This should come out nice once I find a little free time.

12654476_739782292823199_7054257470465454514_n.jpg

One small small. Yah, I know, but it's a real effort finding one and in this hardly used condition. 61 1/2 thru 62 Atom 15-25T freewheel.

Atom 15-25.jpg

Back