When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ricksbicycleshop

Look Ma, No Hands!
Im looking for handle bars for a 1909 to 1937 iver johnson roadster track bars are 2 piece im looking for the 1 piece This bike is complete except for bars and tires . everything else is there and in pretty good shape just needs cleaning. Can any one give me an idea what its worth. Its a customer bike and he wants to ride the bike. It wasa his great grandfathers bike. Thanks for any help in advance......

If at all possible please respond to [email protected]

Thanks again

Ive up loaded a few pics of this bike seriel number under BB 177085 or close its a little hard to read. can anyone help me out ..

Thanks

iver johnson bike 001.JPG

iver johnson bike 002.JPG

iver johnson bike 003.JPG

iver johnson bike 006.JPG

iver johnson bike 010.JPG

Looks like quite an early small frame truss Iver, 1908/09ish ?? Repainted at some point in time. Not a bike (I believe) someone is going to keep as is, but a good candidate for restoration. Pete in Fitchburg

Iver & Handyman are the experts here.....Do you think it is a model 90 - Road Racer or do you think it was a 1188 roadster? or is that a much later version. Here is a pic of LuxLows 1920-26 version. I am not an expert - just owned a few. Just throwing a couple of examples up there for you. Also that Major taylor stem is interesting.

biiver20struss3.jpg

1917 Cat from www.oldbike.eu

1917_Iver_Hohnson_Cushion_Truss_57.jpg

Picture of a possible 1911 Roadster thought to be a 1188....also serial number on this one is fairly close.

The Cabe Member ( and cool guy )
Krautwaggen - has quite a few catalogues. If you find one of his posts you can click a year of your choice to have a look.

http://www.1018kustoms.com/iver-johnson-restoration.html

8515463.jpg
386374.jpg

Last edited:
I think Ivrjhnsn is correct, this bike could very well be an early racer. I wasn't even thinking racer when I first looked at the pics but now that i look at the possibility of a nickel plated headtube and the "special truss" design, I'm really starting to think early racer here. Concerning filmonger's post above, I'm not sure that's a model 90 Iver. Doesn't have the chrome headtube or fork, I'd have to see a better pic of the fork to tell if its a racing fork. Someone repainted it and didn't even bother to put the pinstriping back.

Back