When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bumming A Ride To The 4/3 Cyclone Coasters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Looks like I will be back in Southern California again this Spring for a couple of weeks and this time in San Diego, laying over the weekend of the Cyclone Coaster ride first Sunday of April, the 3rd.
The hospitality was excellent last time I was there and I'm excited to have the opportunity to attend the big ride this round.
Anybody coming up from the San Diego area I could ride with that weekend?
Thanks, Chris

Chris. The 3 hour round trip to pick you up and another 3 hours to get you back is too long for me. However their is a train that travels between San Diego and LA numerous times each day. It passes through Fullerton where I live. Get to the station in downtown SD get off in Fullerton. I will get you to and from the Coaster ride and I think think a swap meet. Hotel will probably transport you to and from station. Times are posted on line.

There are enough people down here in DAGO that can give you a ride.... I may be going up finally this time, probably John too...
Let the Cat out of the bag...That Sunday is the FREE swap CCs do twice a year...Early, Long, GREAT day for Vintage Bike Lovers.

Chris, the train is a lot simpler than it sounds. People ride it to Fullerton every Friday and Saturday night to party. All I see here is people talking but no solid offers. If you need help with the train schedule let me know. Let's step up to the plate SD or go sit down. LOL

I don't mind taking a train and I don't mind taking a train back with some old bike parts under my arm either.
I'm joking about the "bumming" and will gladly pitch in for gas and breakfast and I'm sure Ty will lend me a bike again.
What time is the swap...daybreak?
Chris

I don't mind taking a train and I don't mind taking a train back with some old bike parts under my arm either.
I'm joking about the "bumming" and will gladly pitch in for gas and breakfast and I'm sure Ty will lend me a bike again.
What time is the swap...daybreak?
Chris
Yo Chris, just suck it up and ride a bike from San Diego. I'll gladly hang on to, use........ and keep anything you pick up at the swap meet.

The swap meets in the past have been 7am to 10 am. Ride starts several blocks away at 11am.

Back