When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2016 Shelby Invasion & Cyclone Coaster Sunday Ride - This Sunday - July 3rd

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
That's right a lot of people have asked about the 2016 SHELBY INVASION -- YES IT'S ON for EVERY JULY & as always is a FREE ride where all are welcome to come ride with CYCLONE COASTER

The 2016 SHELBY INVASION will be the SAME DAY as the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride on Sunday JULY 3rd 2016-

The first SHELBY INVASION in 2013 was fun with Slick wanting to show up the Huffman crowd - The SHELBY INVASION idea was born when Slick & I joking around & came up "THE SHELBY INVASION" as the catch line for this ride - Well we had so much fun doing it & with great response from other Shelby owners with a great turnout in 2013 - with around 35 Shelby's making it to the ride - With great Shelby turnouts in the past years - we decided to make it a annual migration - So bring out the killer Shelby's to ride & for all to see -

This year should be another great SHELBY INVASION with Slick & Karla from the Rolling Relics hyping up the ride too bring their Shelby bicycles & friends from up there to with Shelby's ... The great thing about these rides is that not the same Shelby bicycles show up as previous years .. It's always great to see new & different ones that I had never laid eyes on before ... Shelby bicycles that have migrated to Southern California in the last year

Lets face it - ANY amount is a good amount of Shelby bicycles at any ride is a good day & the July CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride & SHELBY INVASION is a perfect time to ride your favorite Shelby among other Shelby's - Lets see your Shelby's everyone ...
Shelby Invasion Lineup Portfolio 7-7-13.jpg

Ride Shelby - Frank

Lets see how many big tanks roll out! I remember the initial Shelby invasion ride--a good time. Hope this one sets the bar. V/r Shawn

I'm hope there will be more than three big tanks this year! I thought you Cali guys had all the big time stuff!V/r Shawn

I'm hope there will be more than three big tanks this year! I thought you Cali guys had all the big time stuff!V/r Shawn
There are more Aerocycles in L.A. than Airflows. You could have shipped yours over when you came down Shawn?

Back