When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neat Ww2 Era Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Neat blue ladies Columbia lightweight from WW2 era:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=291831173317

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

The prices seem to be going up on these. At one time you could not give them away. I remember buying one in similar condition at Trexlertown for $20 and sold it at Copake a couple of years later for $60.

I would consider putting in an offer but the trip to CT is the deal killer. Unless there are any cabers in the Westport Ct area that can pick up and ship a bike??? please let me know.
I am also looking for a set of those bars. If anyone has any laying around I'd be interested.
Thanks

Last edited:
The prices seem to be going up on these. At one time you could not give them away. I remember buying one in similar condition at Trexlertown for $20 and sold it at Copake a couple of years later for $60.

Lightweights generally are under-priced still. The WW2 bikes seem to have a little extra bump because of the historical connection to that time and the war. I do think their price is toward the higher side for a ladies' bike, but I don't think that's off the charts or unreasonably on the face of it, especially if that bike really is as original as it looks. Those look like original diamond tread war era tires even.

I could use a few items off of this bike as well. I messaged the seller and there is no way he will ship. If there is anyone near that area that would be willing to assist you could make a couple of fellow cabers happy.

Thanks, Vince

Back