When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Elgin Bluebird - Progress!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And in the excitement knocked over the frame and put a good dent in one side.

OUCH! Why does that kind of stuff always happen?
I can relate, yesterday I was finally painting a pedal car that I've spent months working on. I had it hanging from a hook on my garage door. I got it all finished and it looked pretty good- then I decided to go into the house and closed the garage door behind me....whoops! Car came crashing down and I will be starting the repainting process today.

Great work on the BB. You will get there! Minor setbacks are part of EVERY project.

Looks a lot better than it did here! V/r Shawn

Tyler Bluebird.jpg

OUCH! Why does that kind of stuff always happen?
I can relate, yesterday I was finally painting a pedal car that I've spent months working on. I had it hanging from a hook on my garage door. I got it all finished and it looked pretty good- then I decided to go into the house and closed the garage door behind me....whoops! Car came crashing down and I will be starting the repainting process today.

Great work on the BB. You will get there! Minor setbacks are part of EVERY project.

Sounds like something I would have done! That sort of thing seems to happen to me very frequently. I don't even get upset anymore or use creative vocabulary.

Back