When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lookin' For A Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
Below are before/after pics of my Cruiser SS. Additions were rear rack, mirror, light, seat bag, and horn on handlebar. Would like to add tank. Reproduction ok.

Would appreciate info on where to get one or what to look for that would fit.

Thanks.

c6.jpg
c5.jpg

I have a good original red metallic paint '58 Jaguar tank, missing the horn, tho that repop one with horn that videoranger posted would be cheaper, and may fit the look better.

Darcie

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize they would be so costly. I have the one shown here but didn't want to "spoil" an original paint item that I thought would be worth more than a repro assuming it would fit??????.

DSCN2170.JPG

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize they would be so costly. I have the one shown here but didn't want to "spoil" an original paint item that I thought would be worth more than a repro assuming it would fit??????.

View attachment 354895
Yeah, don't mess with that one. That isn't even the right year...looks early postwar. Somebody would probably trade you a jag tank for that if they were smart!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Better go with a repop tank, OG tanks usually don't fit those foreign frames and you won't mind bending/modifying repop

Back