When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
After work today I rode my Western Flyer over to the park because it is beautiful....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472608713.013284.jpg

Having a little bell hanging on the lower part of your motorcycle is common; I just dig the look and the tones...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472608870.876555.jpg

200 pages of what bike did you ride today.
I have posted 40 different bicycles not counting motorcycles scooters and skateboards...
Obviously having way too much fun

We took a few liberties with colors, ostrich seat covering, lettering.. wood grain on chain guard is hand painted by my wife. OG tank would have wood grain to match guard and horn button on top.

image.jpeg
Alright!
200 pages of riding the classics.
Congratulations to Mark and Scott for putting together one of, if not the most consistent threads on The Cabe.
I saved page 200 for my first ride on a 1937 Elgin Bluebird.
I bought this bike from Nate Pence about five years ago, and have had it sitting in a crate every since, a real basket case so to speak.
I'm sure I'm one of very few people that would buy a Bluebird and then wait five years to put it together and take it for a ride.
It rides well, and made me think that Sears was way ahead of Electra on the pedal forward/flat foot technology.

Back