When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pile Of Tricycle And Sidewalk Bicycle Parts For Sale

-

Gordon

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Cleaning the shop today and would like to sell this collection of tricycle and sidewalk bicycle parts in one pile. Some are new, some are used. Asking $120 shipped in the continental US. A majority of the grips appear to be for 5/8 inch diameter bars. There are a number of pedals, pedal blocks and crank arms. The Velocipede Pedal Set box is empty, but is a cool display item. The coaster brake wheel has a YCC hub and the outside diameter of the rim is 8 1/2 inch. There is a wheel with tire that is 6 1/2 inch outside diameter and one tire and wheel that is 9 1/8 inch. There are two tires that measure 7 3/4 x 1 1/4; 2 sealed in bags that appear to be 9 1/2 x 1; one Clipper 10 x 1.50 and one Orco Air King 10 x 1.25. There are 4 front fenders (one with skirts) and a pair of rear fenders. Five seats. Five handlebars and 2 cranks. The skiptooth one is rough and may only be good for parts. The other is nos. There is a box of bearings and some plastic bushings and crank brackets. First response on this post gets the goods.
MVC-432S.JPG
MVC-433S.JPG
MVC-434S.JPG
MVC-435S.JPG
MVC-436S.JPG
MVC-437S.JPG
MVC-438S.JPG

Gordon,

If you don't get any nibbles on the whole lot and decide to piecemeal the parts out, I'd be interested in the 10 x 1.25 Orco Air King tire. Been looking for another one for a future Garton tricycle fix-up project. Thanks for considering it.

Dave

There has been zero interest in the lot, make me an offer on the Air King. Any other offers for other parts will be considered. No sense putting them back on the shelf for another 20 years.

Gordon, if your still willing to part some things out, I'm interested in the fender with the skirts. What size wheel is it for and how much would you like for it. Thanks

The skirted fender appears to be for a large wheel, maybe 18 inch if the fender braces are mounted on the crank, maybe a 20 inch wheel if they mount behind the crank.

Hi Gordon, sorry I didn't get back to you. I'll take it as long as the fender and skirt is for 18" or 20" wheel. If you can, please double check.

The one side looks good from the picture. Does the other side look good?

Do you read PM?

I can recheck the dimensions tomorrow. I believe both sides look about the same with regards to condition. Yes, I am always on the alert for pm's.

Here are photos of both side of the fender with a tape showing distance from inside the fender to the mounting holes in the skirts. I placed the fender on a 20 inch bike tire and the fender curvature seems to match the tire very well.
MVC-036S.JPG
MVC-037S.JPG

Jeff, I still have most of it. I did sell the one tire and the skirted fender. Also some of the pedals blocks and the box. I am away from home for the next week but will reinventory and adjust the price when I get home.

Back