When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/25/16..Fall has arrived

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I picked up a cool little lion bell for the Cleveland Lozier. I liked my old bell but this one was screaming to take it's place.

IMG_20160923_211608.jpg

I finally found a DELTA WILDCAT with the box , this model was only made for about 5 years 1936 -1941 and is the only one i've seen with the box. After Pearl Harbor Delta like many other companies geared up for the war effort and the WILDCAT didn't completely disappear it just was put on steroids, given a name change and became the military version - A2055 BEACH LANTERN

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

I purchased this early 70s Lygie from a fellow CABE member; thx Kurt.

I hope to strip the paint send the frame set off to be chrome plated and put it back together fully equipped with vintage Nouvo Record Campagnolo and have a very nice period race bike.

5A901905-257C-487C-B1A4-C52825C53844_zpsa3voj3bw.jpg

Found this down the street at a little thrift store. Possibly late 20s its very unusual and I cant find another one like it. Its supposed to be Lindbergs Spirit of St. Louis. Im trying to open it but no luck yet. Its pretty big wingspan is 10 inches, fuselage is 8 inches. So damn happy right now!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back