When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me 36' Motorbike head badges

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Critter1

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just picked up a 36 model B motorbike frame. Its a bare frame... I'd like to see the possible head badges it might have came with. Screw hole spacing is 2 3/16". Is there a link someone can point me to with a comprehensive, or maybe post some pics here?

Last edited:
There be a whole bunch of them! Maybe Catfish will post up part of his collection or one of the Schwinn guys. V/r Shawn

I just picked up a 36 model B motorbike frame. Its a bare frame... I'd like to see the possible head badges it might have came with. Screw hole spacing is 3 1/16". Is there a link someone can point me to with a comprehensive, or maybe post some pics here?
Large badge,not the usual normal size. American beauty,schwinn built roadmaster,etc....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

majbadge.jpg

My 36 had the original badge like this on it when I got it, that badge is in a box here. This is the replacement, as the bikes' frame was modified when I got it, and I went ahead and finished what had been started. Good luck with yours, and post your progress!
01760.jpg

REC

Back