When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Spaceliner parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnman67

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here I go with the new project... 64 Spaceliner men's frame. Need the following parts

Headlamp bezel at end of the tank (mine is broken in shipping) and a lens
Tail light lens
Correct pedals
and a decent springer fork (mine has truss rods, like the springer better).

Anyone have these?

If you have the long thin tank then I have an original bezel and if you need the rectangular carrier lens that sits on top I have that as well.

Mine has the long tank, not the "7" style one. The tail light sits under the rear of the carrier. Do you have a couple pics?

I can source a spaceliner springer, but iirc the chrome is not perfect on it at the front plate. Lady in next town over has one that I recently passed on when I bought her Color Flyte with beehive springer.

How nice do you want? No bends but for sure not a show winner, I can grab the bike for around 50 I think.

Pete

I can source a spaceliner springer, but iirc the chrome is not perfect on it at the front plate. Lady in next town over has one that I recently passed on when I bought her Color Flyte with beehive springer.

How nice do you want? No bends but for sure not a show winner, I can grab the bike for around 50 I think.

Pete

Pete
Thanks Pete. I'm looking for one with decent chrome (not show quality, but not badly rusted).

Had a few replies, but still looking....

Tank bezel (for a men's frame)
Tail light lens (under rack style)
Chrome springer front end
Correct pedals

Back