When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three Second Rate Muscle Bikes For $100

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
One of each: Schwinn mongrel, red Firestone and green Columbia.
IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6467.JPG
IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6471.JPG
IMG_6474.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6466.JPG
IMG_6472.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6466.JPG
IMG_6472.JPG
They have been crying in a garage for three decades. What would you have done?
The orange Schwinn with the white seat has a bolt-on kick stand, cheap gooseneck, Sturmey Archer twist grip and a Monarch (?) fork. It has a Schwinn badge and sprocket. Since the three former riders were selling them from their deceased parent's home, they were glad that a restorer was buying them. You can see that (on the positive side:( tires hold air, they are boys bikes, they should all clean up, the seats are perfect and no shipping. The house was small so how could they have afforded to give their kids crates even if they were the correct ages? Bikes are the story of America that we are preserving, so even the cheap ones are also worth saving?
I love this site and I want to thank the founders for their dedication.

Nice finds! Can't beat those for $100.

The Firestone is a neat one, that bike was made by Rollfast, sold by Firestone. Neat little bike there.

Congrats!

I think someone put a Schwinn Headbadge on a Frankenstien bike....I do not think its a Schwinn......front forks and just about every other part i NOTSchwinn......still cool

That Schwinn is a Pig Bike at it's finest. They would take the old 20 inch bikes and put banana seats and high rise bars to make muscle bikes. Forks look Huffy. They changed the fenders out. I believe they refer to that style frame as straight bar frame.

Back