When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn decals

-

morton

I live for the CABE
I edited this post so that it would be a bit easier to understand.

I’ve done a full repaint resto mod on a World Sport that had miserable paint, and am now doing a Speedster with kickback hub. Paint on the WS came out nice but the bike looks rather barren without a Schwinn decal.

I was thinking maybe someone had a set and used only part of it or some they no longer needed and were willing to sell cheap.

I’m just looking for the word Schwinn in a size that would fit top/down tube or possibly chain guard.

I’m not particular about the style of lettering (see pic) but need 2 in white and 2 in black.

I know I can get them from regular vendors, just trying to save a bit cause these are not collector bikes and will be used as everyday riders.

Sorry, I not have pay pal or an ebay account so payment would be by post office money order.

Thanks.

schwinn decal samples.jpg
paint right front.jpg
frame.jpg
fork guard.jpg

Last edited:
Morton,
I have a lot of original NOS Decals, mostly Schwinn. Here are some pictures of what I have that fit your category. These are original made in Chicago water slide decals. They have been stored properly, but I haven't tested any yet. I would have to sacrifice one to see if they are still good.
There are 6 "World Sport" in blue w/ white outline, Two gold w/white, one red w/white and the others that you see here. You can have the whole lot cheap if you need them.
Let me know..........Wayne

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

I only use one person for all of my decals and that's Gary (714) 287-8989. He has almost every decal you could imagine (water-slide or vinyl) and if he doesn't have it he can make it. I needed a decal for my western flyer golden flyer, I thought I'd never be able to replace it. So, I contacted Gary and a week later I got it. Perfect!
-Connor
IMG_3663.JPG

Morton,
I have a lot of original NOS Decals, mostly Schwinn. Here are some pictures of what I have that fit your category. These are original made in Chicago water slide decals. They have been stored properly, but I haven't tested any yet. I would have to sacrifice one to see if they are still good.
There are 6 "World Sport" in blue w/ white outline, Two gold w/white, one red w/white and the others that you see here. You can have the whole lot cheap if you need them.
Let me know..........Wayne

View attachment 411565

View attachment 411566

View attachment 411567

View attachment 411568

Thanks for responding, but I was more interested in just getting the word Schwinn The World Sport decals would be a nice extra but unfortunately not a color match except for the one red world sport decal. Again, thanks for responding.

I only use one person for all of my decals and that's Gary (714) 287-8989. He has almost every decal you could imagine (water-slide or vinyl) and if he doesn't have it he can make it. I needed a decal for my western flyer golden flyer, I thought I'd never be able to replace it. So, I contacted Gary and a week later I got it. Perfect!
-Connor

Will give him a call but he is most likely unable to reproduce the word Schwinn. Thanks.

Back