When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us some pics of your garage/shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
as allways I reelly your shop with the hot rods and bicycles and that short box chevy , these trucks are super nice when done up . from bicycle larry

Ya, my son is really stoked. It's his 1st real project, and she's just about ready for us to do paint and body. Metal is really nice on this one, won't take much work. "Capone" will be sinister!

20170121_134038.jpg

wow bright lights and music too !! ;) i want that...I' need to work on mine...thanks for the ideas..Richard....

View attachment 137220View attachment 137221View attachment 137222

The bikes I currently take out for rides stay in the shop and are stored in the basement when they sit for a while. My 70 Peugeot touring bike is my main winter ride and I bring out the balloon tires when it's warmer. I love having one garage for parking cars and one for a shop ( also have a 30 x 50 Astro building for tractors, trailers and more car projects).

View attachment 137220

View attachment 137221

View attachment 137222
1937 Chevy?

Back