When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice original Schwinn B6 or Streamliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Would be into a Schwinn Autocycle original with locking fork? I will take a couple pictures today.

Looking for a nice original or correct restoration, let me know.
Hi, I have a B6 for sale . It won trophys in two bike shows last year ...Best in class. It was restored in 2013 and has only come out for shows and parades . I have over1700.00 in ...I'm selling it for 1600.00. I'm located in Prospect Heights ,Illinois. Let me know if your interested ,we can set up a time for you to see if possible . Regards, Ray

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

Looking for a nice original or correct restoration, let me know.
Hi again , Forgot to tell you the year ...the serial number is C13216....when I looked it up it said that Schwinn used that serial number twice ...once in 1952 and again 1957. People with lots of Schwinn knowledge have told me its a 52.

Last edited:
That B6 cannot be a 1957. Only ballooners that year were the Phantom and Wasp. Some 52 numbers were also repeated in 1953 along with 1957.

Back