When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S.E. REGIONAL VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET GA. 3/04/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm not going to be able to vend but will drop by to check it out and visit with some friends. See ya there! V/r Shawn

Hey Shawn & Don, bring lots of cash, I need to pay for my gas! Lol
3 days and I'm outta here, I see the Weathers not gonna be what I was hoping for, guess I won't be bringing shorts! Oh well, better than Ohio, 4 days ago I was in a T shirt grilling Wings, 73, the next day it was snowing and 29! I hate Ohio weather!
See y'all soon!!!

I'm not going to be able to vend but will drop by to check it out and visit with some friends. See ya there! V/r Shawn

We are all looking forward to seeing you here Shawn !
SAME is true for you, Don and your crew coming down from Charlotte !!

Make sure you ALL bring bikes to cruise around on ...... and better yet ...... make sure it has a Wald "Paperboy" basket on it for all of the HAULING of your parts purchases !! HA!
There is a $5.00 Entry FEE if you come thru the "Spectator Gate" (Opens at 7am)
........... OR ........ you CAN pay $20 and PARK down "Inside" the Vendor area (even though you are NOT vending)
(IF that is what you guys decide to do ......... go LEFT at the TEE and come thru the vendor gate that opens at 7am)

TO ME ......... the extra $15.00 keeps you closer to your Truck and IF you make some purchases ...... the "walk" to your truck is not far at all .....
This is "allowed" with no problem......... when you pay the $20 just tell the person selling the Parking Pass that you are "setting up with somebody already in the vending area"
I do this often and nobody cares once they have your $20......
(Just park in the GRASSY area ........ a little bit beyond the main Vending area)
See you soon ! Safe travels ! Dave 404-886-8644

Myself and 3 others are coming down from Charlotte to shop n ride! Looking forward to it!

Hello Don ! Please see the reply that I did with Shawn ........ the same is true for your Group coming down from Charlotte.....
See you soon ! Dave M 404-886-8644

Hey Shawn & Don, bring lots of cash, I need to pay for my gas! Lol
3 days and I'm outta here, I see the Weathers not gonna be what I was hoping for, guess I won't be bringing shorts! Oh well, better than Ohio, 4 days ago I was in a T shirt grilling Wings, 73, the next day it was snowing and 29! I hate Ohio weather!
See y'all soon!!!

Hey Don ............ Should be around 60 degrees for the high temp on SAT. That's pretty decent !! I bet there will be some folks from Michigan and Wisconsin swimming in the pool at your Motel ....... HA !
Safe travels and we'll see you soon ! Dave 404-886-8644

Glad to see more people are coming in from out of town. We will be there for early setup. Don might not get the distance award afterall, though he is taking the scenic route.

UPDATE !! BRING SANDWICHES AND SNACKS AND A COOLER FULL OF DRINKS FOR YOURSELF !!
The Dragway's concession stands are not open yet for the New season!
Brad the Main Promoter/organizer is trying to get some mobile Food & drink vendors ..... but no guarantee they will be there.
Weather still looking Great ! Chilly start (upper 30's but a Quick rise to about 60 degrees .....
See you soon! CCR Dave 404-886-8644

Change of plans--what if I decide to roll in around 9ish--will you still have a place for me to set up? V/r Shawn

Change of plans--what if I decide to roll in around 9ish--will you still have a place for me to set up? V/r Shawn

We absolutely WILL !! I have a plan that includes Don ( Schwinndoggy ) as he is coming from Charlotte with 3 other folks and all 4 of them plan on being in 1 pick-up truck ........ they are getting a Vending Space for the $20.00 .... BUT i don't think they are bringing much to "sell" choosing instead to "buy" and "cruise around" the place on their bikes...... I will make sure that Don gets a SPACE in the Vintage Bike area and when you arrive you can take his spot in the Vendors area. He can still find a spot convenient to park, but since they are not planning to do much "selling" I don't see why he wouldn't be happy to have you take his place in the Vintage Bike Vendors area....... (you and I will send him a PM to confirm)
In the event that plan doesn't work well ....... there WILL be plenty of room for you coming at 9am ..... BUT I can't promise that you'll be real close to the Vintage Bike group.
The Main Event organizer that will have 250+ Automotive / Motorcycle / Signs / Petroliana is giving us Vintage Bike guys about 30 SPACES (reserved) in the CENTER of everything else. He informed me that after 9 AM all SPACES are "Un-reserved" ........
But ....... Honestly ......... I believe Schwinndoggy will help us keep a space for you in the Vintage Bike area....... I say "Go for it!"
Very happy to have you here! Fellow CABE members JOEL from Birmingham, AL and his buddy CABE member "Flat Tire" from Ohio are coming....
CABE member "PhattireMike" from Dahlonega is coming with a big load (you met him in Charlotte, he brought his Hiawatha there)
Just to mention a few ...... My good buddy Chuck "Sprockets" from Athens GA is always present at this event. CABE member "Mtn Goat" Jeff from Cleveland, GA checked in as well.
Most folks from GA that I've spoken to are going to make it, as well. Numerous Upstate SC Vintage Bike folks have checked-in (some that I met at "Steel In Motion" Vintage Drags in Upstate SC ) Donald who runs S.I.M. has been helping me get the word out !!
Brad O'cock who runs this whole Commerce Event emailed me today, very excited, that HE is getting quite a few calls and emails from folks thru his Facebook page that goes out to over 3000 people who follow his Swap Meet !!
I believe there will be many new Vintage Bike folks there that NONE of us have ever met before ........ GOOD TIMES !!
Cheers ! CCR Dave

Back