When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Neon Clock (Glo-Dial)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have a friend selling this on eBay and thought I'd share it here.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=222423897774

s-l500.jpg

I have a friend selling this on eBay and thought I'd share it here.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=222423897774

s-l500.jpg
Your e-bay friend has a way with words....
"
Are you a Schwinn pre war bicycle Collector? Really?

Try finding this again.

More rare than a Aerocycle or Autocycle.

Schwinn may be the most common bicycle on the planet and perhaps not as desirable as the less-common Elgin, Shelby, Monark, Columbia, Evans, Mead, Colson, Mercury, Firestone, Goodyear, Westfield, Huffman, Murray, Rollfast or Dayton but try finding this!

No matter how rare, if you have the money you can usually find a seller of almost ANY bicycle. HOWEVER, try finding the truly rare advertising memorabilia for pre war or early post war bicycles.

Dial Glo neon clocks are highly collectible and go for big bucks today. These clocks were found in large retail settings in the late 20's-50's. You can find them but be prepared to pay big bucks! HOWEVER, you WIL NOT find a "Schwinn Bicycles" Dial Glo! No way!

The last one I saw was in 1997 and I bought it. I am now selling this incredible and impossible to find beauty.

22" round and 6" deep. It is a heavy duty tank of a clock. Runs off 110v. It is a motorized clock, not battery powered. This is a REAL clock not a repop. Neon has been professionally redone and is beautiful. Everything works. Pull chain on/off lighting. Clock runs when plugged in, automatically. Adjusting rod for setting time.

If you consider yourself a "Schwinn Collector" but don't have this how can you look at yourself in the mirror?! What self-respecting Schwinn Collector has only bicycles?

So you have a few Krates, Paramounts/Superiors, Phantoms, B-6's, B-10e's, Panthers, Corvettes, Stingray's ect...big deal, everyone does! ...but do they have this? n o P E !
"

Back