When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1951 Columbia 5-Star Superb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

silvertonguedevil

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1951 Columbia 5-Star Superb. All original and in excellent shape! Original grips, pedals, seat...everything but the tires. Front drum brake. The seat's cover is peeling up slightly at the back (see pic). The bike was stored in a shed, upside down for years. The batteries in the taillight leaked acid and ended up leaving a very small rust hole in the rear rack (see pic). I had a key made for the locking springer and it works great. Bike was COMPLETELY broken down, cleaned, greased, and overhauled. Ready to ride. Rides great!! $1600 OBO. Feel free to make an offer! Bike will be meticulously broken down and shipped in two boxes. Shipping available to the lower 48 only. $80 for the left side of the country, $90 for the right. PM me here or you can call or text me at 503.739.1879
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG

Back