When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1938-39 Hiawatha arrow is up for sale now....no backing out.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3896.JPG
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3898.JPG
IMG_3899.JPG
IMG_3900.JPG
IMG_3901.JPG
IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG
Yes... the real deal all steel tank no rust out. Real arrow bike..Screw on tab inside tank was repaired just a re tack weld. Bike has a rack that was made from a women's arrow so it fits differently looks cool but can be changed. all rust free and original bars and excessorie horn on the bar and us chain tires... There is a small dent/paint scratch on the rear fender due to a bike falling and hitting and rack has chips .don't miss this opportunity to grab a iconic work of rideable bicycle art... 6500.00 shipped more pics to follow. Will take half cash and hold on payments... have orig set of pedals too needs Resto. (Here's a twist I'm putting 2 weeks on this sale then I'm removing it..)

Last edited:
IMG_3903.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
IMG_3905.JPG
IMG_3906.JPG
IMG_3907.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3910.JPG
IMG_3911.JPG
IMG_3912.JPG
IMG_3913.JPG
IMG_3914.JPG
IMG_3915.JPG
IMG_3916.JPG
IMG_3917.JPG
Here are some more pics as requested. Inside tank pics and misc in a better light. Due to the sh--y weather it's inside but you should get an idea of what's there.. tAlso I painted the arrow monagram on the tank and pinstriped it. . I hate decals if I can avoid them id rather paint them. Thanks ( note) -----this is a real arrow frame not a standard frame ----- also the seat is first gen they cracked It has been repaired and works fine. I'm not a seat cover expert..lol could use new cover....:0

Last edited:
They are beautiful...originals bikes are awsome. I've owned this one for 15yrs. I found it striped down...thinking about it... after 27 yrs of bike collecting I've seen less than than 20 and 90 percent of them are restored.. sad statistics.. there should be more originals.

Back