When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Golden Flyer

-

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just finished up this beautiful Golden Flyer. I re-did all of the chrome and went through all of it. I have to give a lot of credit to my buddy Gary, he did an outstanding job recreating the decals. I also have to thank Dan @bicyclebones, for getting me the beautiful NOS Messinger seat. This bike has been on the Cabe a few times, I bought it from Greg @the2finger, who bought it from Al @Evans200.
-Connor
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0194.JPG

good morning ,what are the correct tires for this bike ?also how di you get the fenders to look gold tinted?

good morning ,what are the correct tires for this bike ?also how di you get the fenders to look gold tinted?

The fenders are just chromed, I used a tint when I took the photos and that's probably what your seeing... I got the bike with NOS Goodyear Wingfoot tires 26 X 1.75 that are factory "seconds" (Goodyear name does not appear on them). Best of luck to you with yours!
-Connor

thank you for the information ,mine gets here this week ,Its the one on you tuber when your search golden flyer,

IMG_2430.JPG
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2428.JPG
Good morning ,mine has arrived ,the fenders really are coated with a gold like clear coat ,I will ad a couple of pictures here.

Back