When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Briggs & Stratton Motor Wheels - in Norway

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Turid

On Training Wheels
Hi. I've got two Briggs & Stratton Motor Wheels after my late father. I've had them for a year and I have tried to find a some one with knowledge about these motors in Scandinavia.. without luck.
Last summer I contacted a Motor Museum in Norway and sent pictures....I got a question back if it was 50cc moped parts - so I gave up.

Nor me or my husband have the same passion for veteran motors as my late father had - and I don't even know the value of these wheels - so I'm clinging on to them. But my goal is that they should be sold and re-homed with some one with passion for them. Living in Norway that is no easy task . They are too rare here.

I found "The Cabe" while googling yesterday - and a member advised me to create a post in this forum.
I would appreciate your help regarding the value of the wheels - and I would really appreciate advise about forums for safe selling.

I hope you can help me

Regards from Turid
...in Norway

18110674_10154212665917271_948932109_n.jpg

Briggs4.jpg

Briggs6.jpg

Briggs1.jpg

Briggs7.jpg

18136134_10154212667812271_1820594894_n.jpg

Back