When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold ~ ~ 1934/35 Hawthorne Flyer Motobike Frame! ~ ~

-

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Nice 1934/35 Hawthorne Flyer motobike style frame, approx 19" crank to seat tube top measurement. Snyder, Little Falls NY built. Lucky 7 seat post, sleeve & bolt, headtube & bb cups, and chain adjusters only. Serial # S 16841.

$125 shipped Continental US via Bikeflights!

Unless noted shipping is additional. Bundling and combined orders are no problem. PM me for interest, offers, questions, or corrections. I will update the ad as items are sold. I can be reached also at 617-383-4989. Paypal F & F or add %3 to quoted total of parts and shipping. I also accept USPS Postal service money orders if mailed in a timely manner. Please search Krakatoa in the sell - trade forum to see all my ads~

Thanks for looking,

Nate

DSCN8157.JPG

DSCN8158.JPG

DSCN8159.JPG

DSCN8160.JPG

DSCN8161.JPG

DSCN8162.JPG

DSCN8163.JPG

DSCN8164.JPG

Last edited:
4/19 Bump!

Last call on this before it gets loaded tomorrow afternoon for Copake! I can also deliver to the show and hold for pickup with Paypal prepayment of $95.

Thanks for looking!

Nate

8/4 Bump! I forgot I still have this, it's a nice start for a project! $125 shipped!

Sorry no longer available... Run over by another vendor at the Dudley Swap!!:eek::(:eek::(:eek::mad:

Back