When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hawthorne Barn Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_7983.JPG
Aldi stand iscworking great with this very heavy bike,gonna put some tires on it as these Davis Deluxe are shot.Tank was so clean inside the horn still works

IMG_7984.JPG

Last edited:
I have a hawthorn and I was told it was from the 1930's do you know how to find the exact year it was build. Any help is appreciated

Start a new thread and post the serial number and photos of the bike. Turn bike upside down, the serial number will be on the bottom bracket (the part on the frame where the crank goes through). The first letter of the serial number is very important, as well as any letters (if any) following that number. You should be able to get all the help you need dating the bike this way.

Start a new thread and post the serial number and photos of the bike. Turn bike upside down, the serial number will be on the bottom bracket (the part on the frame where the crank goes through). The first letter of the serial number is very important, as well as any letters (if any) following that number. You should be able to get all the help you need dating the bike this way.

Thank you. I will do this and hopefully I can get some answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back