When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1894 Remington 41126

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks that is awesome I think you might be right a 95 or 96. These old bikes sure are hard to nail down. They are kind of inconsistent on the builds that I've seen or there just isn't many around to go by. This is way cool and I live about 30 miles or so from the Remington factory.

Below is a better photo of the Remington 1895 and earlier split style crank arm with binder bolt than the image I posted above in previous post. This image is from the 1895 Remington catalog. Image also appears to show the Perry chain as posted by Blue Streak above.

No doubt in my mind that Kirk Thomas Remington is an 1896 model.

crank.JPG

You are the man I would say early 96 or very late 95 also. You guys know your stuff. Extra Thanks to Rambler for all he has done. If any more pics or info keep it coming.

I have decided to sell as this is to much for me. Can someone here move this to the for sale thread as I cannot figure out how to do it. I would like to get $1500 OBO. Let's talk offers you might be surprised when I agree. Thanks for all the help and hope this will go to a good home. Kirk

I'm surprised that no one has come forward with an 1896 or 1897 Remington catalog yet.

Below are a couple resources that may help. Someone on the CABE is selling an 1896 Remington catalog so possible they can help with a page copy and also there is an 1896 Remington catalog on the "fat tire trading" blog.

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/for-sale-original-1896-remington-arms-company-catalog.61769/

http://fattiretrading.blogspot.com/2011/11/1896-remington-bicycles-catalog.html

1896_remington_cover.jpg

1896_remington_13.jpg
Sorry but that catalog sold years ago - the thread is locked so I'm unable to modify it.

For Sale $1500 or best offer. I do not know how to move to complete bikes, or do I have to make a new thread but I would like everyone to see what has been found so far.

I cannot afford to fix it up or keep as a wall hanger. Nobody wants to rescue this? Make a offer I won't get mad you may be surprised.

I cannot afford to fix it up or keep as a wall hanger. Nobody wants to rescue this? Make a offer I won't get mad you may be surprised.

I suggest that you create a separate post in the "For Sale" section of the CABE. You may do better there advertising this for sale. If you don't want to post photos all over again you could simply put a link in your sale post back to this informational posting.

Ok there is nobody into this I am sending to ebay tonight. Any offer is better than none but I would guess you guys are waiting for this so you can get at the parts. Thank you everyone for your help. Kirk

Back