When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1498561836247.jpg
Km

I recently bought this at a yard sale. I really thought it was a spaceliner. I got it home scoured the surface rust off and realized that it has a 24" Schwinn s7 rear wheel. I knew the front was a 24 and not right. Before I build a low rider out of her I would try to sell the stripped frame if a reasonable offer is made. I will ship for cost plus boxing. Ups. Really curious what this middle weight is. Ready to part out or build a low rider either way.

I don't know what it is, but you'll have better luck if you post your pic and question as a new topic in the middle weight thread, where it will be seen by more people.

I picked this Spaceliner up a few years ago in Denver and brought it with me to Tucson. I am always meaning to get around to restoring it.

I have the chainguard but it's pretty dented up, and I never seem to find them up for sale. Maybe a body shop with some paintless dent repair could restore it. I do not intend to paint it. The patina is fine. The Allstate tires hold air, but look pretty dry rotted. The model number shows it to be a 1966-68 Deluxe women's 26 inch. The tank is missing as is the rear rack and reflectors. It's supposed to be single speed, but the hub looks to be 2 speed. Here are some pics.

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

I know, the Bambi bell is not original, but it's classic 60s.

Is there a good source for any of the missing parts? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tom

The Allstate tires hold air, but look pretty dry rotted.

It's supposed to be single speed, but the hub looks to be 2 speed.

Is there a good source for any of the missing parts?
Try this product from John Deere. I use it on old tires, and it will actually heal the oxidized rubber to a certain extent.
http://www.shopgreendealer.com/John-Deere-Ultra-Guard-Tire-and-Rubber-Protection-TY16369.html

Judging from the pic, it has the correct single speed hub.

Parts come up periodically on eBay. Create some automated searches for the parts you're looking for, and when they get posted on eBay you will get an automatic notification.

Last edited:
I don't recall if it's the same as a Flightliner, but there are a few guards on Ebay and a couple racks.

Back