When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Commuting on the 1996 Orange again, before a drive from Oxfordshire to Liverpool and back today.
St. Stephen's Street, Wallingford. The little plaque on the wall above the door commemorates a great flood of the Thames, the water reached a point 5 feet below this marker. Approximately 20 feet above the current river level!
WP_20170627_06_04_09_Pro.jpg

In The Street (that's its actual name), Crowmarsh Gifford. The former Gardeners Arms pub, the decorative plaque is the old Morland Brewery logo.
Depicting George Morland, an artist ancester of the brewing family.....
WP_20170627_06_07_16_Pro.jpg

By some Cow Parsley along Berrick Road.....
Lomogram_2017-06-27_08-15-54-AM.jpg

At the junction of Berrick Road, Monument Road and High Street, Chalgrove.....
InstagramCapture_033f11ef-381f-460d-90bf-4c807e2af3c2.jpg

Have a great day out riding!

Oh hell! Bike law requires if you're going to sport the Evel crossbar pad you're going to have to ramp something! Schools out so that's a perfect opportunity to go line up 12 or 13 of them and give it a go, hope you brought the rest of the necessary PPE? It's not me it's basic Bike Law!

Ahhhhhhh that's better. Finally got out this week for a peddle. Been crazy busy with the kids home for summer. Had to sneak out this morning before anyone woke up. Tires are a bit low on my 78 Spitfire so it felt like I was riding uphill the whole time, but the extra calories burned are a welcome result, lol. I have a custom Allison or Rustjunkie leather bag filled with my essentials. I highly recommend getting ( ordering ) one. Rest of my week schedule is slammed full of swim / sailing / play dates / drop off pick ups / yada yada yada. Somehow I may jam some actual work in between all of this crazy. Will have to stay up late and wake up early to get anything work related done, lol.
78ba8a07c0c1eea99e1ad3a04e61463c.jpg
c3cbccc0cf2549a53f1e92d036b39efe.jpg
e31240110199f482e75291535eb661a0.jpg
9d4c774fcde320d11e9273af64315094.jpg

96f1f7f2c55c004f4484520940650ed5.jpg

This last picture is the fog rolling through Main St. Off the water.

Oh hell! Bike law requires if you're going to sport the Evel crossbar pad you're going to have to ramp something! Schools out so that's a perfect opportunity to go line up 12 or 13 of them and give it a go, hope you brought the rest of the necessary PPE? It's not me it's basic Bike Law!
I usually use this bike for downhill single track mountain runs.everyone i ride with is on new 4 to 5k full suspension bikes.it gets plenty of air for me doing that.

The connection is Elvis was stationed in Freidburg "Ray Barracks " and the bike was purchased in Freidburg and he also received his first "kinda" buzz cut at Ft. Chaffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back