When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Owner Grammas Bike

-

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
mar 67,was put away in 1970,no scactches,no decal damage,perfect yellowing on decals,
PIC_0001_zpsddiplpod.jpg
PIC_0002%202_zpsp9euknsu.jpg
PIC_0003_zpsqo49lnsd.jpg
PIC_0004_zpsjwd9pvla.jpg
http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r791/oreo220/PIC_0008_zpsalimkwzk.jpg[/img]grandmas house
PIC_0001%201_zpsiufwtvd6.jpg

the house is from the 1890s,there were abunch of houses built to house railroad families,the street its on is named milwauke after the railroad,the city completly remodeld a couple of blocks of houses a while back,now there is no motorized traffic on the stret,just bikes or walking

yes there are ppl in all of em,garades were built on the rear so those who want can bring thier vehicale down the alley,but aot of ppl that live there use bikes and dont have cars

yes there are ppl in all of em,garades were built on the rear so those who want can bring thier vehicale down the alley,but aot of ppl that live there use bikes and dont have cars
Would be cool to have one of the monthly rides through that neighborhood

ya it would,its on the edge of the u of mn so there are alot of koolshops,lots of riders,and lots of really great ridiing/walking paved paths along the mississippi river

i havent looked real close yet but i think the chain guard on this bike is silk screened
PIC_0004_zpsjwd9pvla.jpg

All Schwinn's guards were screened starting with the 1959 models. 1958 was the last year for the decals.

Back